Henan huixiang automation system co. LTD
Sales address: no.33, hall, 1 / f, new taikang electromechanical city, zhengzhou
Domestic production base: no.5 garden, no.12, dongqing street, high-tech development zone, zhengzhou
The specifications and meanings of the thermal resistance are as follows:
1. Measuring range: - 200 ~ + 200 ℃
2. Explosion-proof marks: Ex d Ⅱ C T6 Gb
3. Scale: 1. P stands for Pt100 2, C stands for Cu50
4. Tolerance delta: thermal resistance measurement tolerance level is class B, and the tolerance value of different temperatures is calculated according to the calculation formula of different temperatures:
Delta = + (0.30 + 0.005 t) ℃
Type t is the absolute value of temperature in ℃
5. Rated voltage: 24VDC
6. Rated current: 20mA
7. Heat response time: (tau 0.5)
Tau 0.5 or less (liquid water test)
8. Insulation resistance:
(1) under normal temperature insulation resistance: when the ambient air temperature is 15 ~ 35 ℃ and relative humidity is less than 80%, the platinum thermal resistance sensor element and the insulation resistance between the protecting tube not less than 100 m Ω.
(2) high temperature insulation resistance: platinum thermal resistance in 300 ~ 450 ℃, the temperature sensing element and the insulation resistance between the protection pipe not less than 2 M Ω.
9. Environmental conditions
A atmospheric pressure of 80 ~ 110kPa;
Ambient temperature: b - 20 ~ 40 ℃;
C air maximum relative humidity is not more than 80% (+ 25 ℃);
D A and B Ⅱ Ⅱ, Ⅱ class C, T1 ~ T6 group of combustible gas, steam and air mixture formation of explosion danger zone 1 or 2 area place;
E in a gas or vapor environment without damaging insulation;
F where there is no significant shaking and impact vibration.